Monday, December 26, 2005

Napton-on-the-Hill - A Warwickshire Village


Napton-on-the-Hill - a wonderful place to live!



http://www.napton-on-the-hill.co.uk

This is my first 'blog' from a Village in which I have lived with my family for nearly 20 years. It is situated in the rolling hills of Warwickshire and currently has a population of some 1,000 people. It is located close to the Market Town of Southam and approximately 13 Km South of the city of Coventry in the Midlands. It is surrounded by agriculture and has some light industry within the Parish.

Its main 'assets' include the famous windmill (pictured above), the Oxford Union Canal (Napton Lock), St Lawrence Church and panoramic views from its hill top at circa 125 metres above sea level. It is truely a very 'English Village' and I intend to post pictures and messages from here over the next months, or so. Please contact me if you have anything to add or you wish to find out about our vibrant Community and I will do my best to respond.

Jim Sleight : naptonian@yahoo.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home